Sunday 23 May 2010

THE ART OF WHAT?

Serenity

Feeling a bit overwhelmed having a day off. Restlessness is creeping in my soul and I'm trying to restrain myself. What can I do to be resting optimally? But that's what rest is, doing nothing... or is it? There's so much I could be doing, being productive with my day and then I realise I never get any rest, when I need it. Everyone needs to chill now and again. It's my own fault and maybe it would be easier if I didn't get a huge guilt trip over the fact that I'm not doing anything... Something! That could probably be a start... not to feel guilty when trying to relax. The art of serenity.

I suppose it's a work in progress. A progress I have to figure out. We all have our stuff to deal with and today I'm gonna try to conquer this one of mine.

Have an amazing day all of you!

No comments:

Post a Comment