Saturday 11 September 2010

HAPPY & FIT HAMPSTEAD HEATH

Hampstead Heath map

Woke up this morning feeling a strong urge to go out for a run. I usually plan my workouts and BodyCombat was on the schedule for today, but when a sudden urge for an unplanned workout hits me, I smile and embrace the extra fitness benefit.

With Murphy trotting beside me, I ran into Hampstead Heath, one of the most beautiful and versatile parks I've ever experienced. It's also a huge pool of motivation as people run, do exercises, boot camps, PT and other training day and night. I love the buzz! I love the dedication!

After the run and a few hill intervals, I found a spot in the grass where I could go mad doing my BodyCombat. It's an exhilirating feeling being outside in the free, with my beloved dog roaming around me, while I'm punching and kicking my way through the choreography. I felt so strong. So focused. So energised. And best of all, so happy!

Hope you're ALL having as good of a Saturday as I'm having. Toodles! =))

No comments:

Post a Comment