Saturday 10 March 2012

BODY SCAN RESULTS



Today I got to do a body scan to see if my physique is good enough and also to see where I can improve. Although I keep a good diet and I train well, I was a bit nervous to see the results. I got a lot of test results back, but the one I was the happiest about, considering I have been skinny, then FAT, and now I have a fairly normal body size, was that my abdominal fat was a 4 on a scale of 1-12 in the normal range (then the range continues 13-59 for overweight people). Yay! But that also proved the fact that a lot of my belly pudge is excess skin stretched out and not bounced back from my years of having been a big girl. Bummer. Oh well, I will have to learn to live with that. Other test results:

  • I scored 45, out of a max of 50, in my diet and training test. Boo-Yah!

  • My bone density is way above normal for my weight. Excellent!

  • My metabolic age is below my biological age. Heck yeah!!!


So all in all, I was quite pleased with myself, but it can always get better... as soon as my back is feeling better, which I have decided is in exactly 2.5 weeks! Haha! I am taking it easier, and have been for a few weeks now, but would love to step it up and concentrate more on building muscle again. But for now, 8 hrs sleep, then tomorrow, teach 3 group training classes. Bring it! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment