Saturday 20 February 2010

FEBRUARY RECAP

Haven't been writing for a while because all I want to write about is the misery of my back pain... and that is no fun reading anyway. This week is the first one completely off the pain killers, which is bittersweet, as I can really feel the pain but also notice I am getting better, little by little. Still a bit too slow for my pace, but I just have to accept it and be grateful I can walk, let alone still instruct my classes.

This week has been a good one. I have been semi-strict with my diet and I've seen results straight away. When you see the results that fast, it only spurs you on even more. It helps a lot to count the calories I consume each day. I haven't been as strict as I used to be, but the act itself in keeping track of what goes in my body and also what gets burnt is simply math and produces the results I want. I'm on track.

AND... I have finally landed a great internship place... actually two. Gotta say no to one of them... hmm. Luxury problem to have, eh?!

Now, a fabulous weekend in the snowy Winter Wonderland awaits. Rest!

No comments:

Post a Comment