Saturday 3 July 2010

NEW FITNESS PROJECT

Missing in action for a while. Sporadic blog updates. Yep, that's me. What can I say, I've been busy. :) But I've got a new fitness project starting which I will be sharing with you. This project of mine is actually a human, a girl who wants to get in shape and I'm gonna train her. My first pro-bono client! Haha! I've got 5 weeks to reduce her weight, body fat and tone her up. She's gonna look smoking HOT when I'm done with her.

I'm really excited about this, as this will be my chance to see if what I've learnt over the years, from others and my own experience in losing a total of 35 kilos (75 pounds), can be adapted to others as well. I'm sure it can, but it will take hard work, discipline and desire... on both parts. I will be joining her as well. Won't hurt me to tone up even more. ;))

If you have any questions during the process, comment away. Or even better, join us you too. Wherever you are in the world, follow us. Isn't the internet great?! haha.

That said, my feed day is over and I'm looking forward to a nice early run tomorrow morning. Hope Murphy feels up for it. Will get up real early before the heat strikes so he doesn't suffer too much. See ya'll tomorrow. Nite!

No comments:

Post a Comment