Wednesday 2 May 2012

JUMPING JAX SMOOTHIE RECIPE

20120502-221934.jpg

I'm finally going to write down what my smoothie in the morning consists of. Don't be fooled by some of the ingredients, the smoothie tastes delish. You might have to experiment with how much of everything you want, but that's up to you. This is for your inspiration only. Use it as you please.

Water
Wheat bran
Pure lemon juice
Frozen berries
Whey protein powder
Raw cacao powder
Coconut oil or flakes
Ginger powder or raw root
Cinnamon
Turmeric
Spirulina
Wheatgrass
Mint

Mix it all in a blender and enjoy!

It's a lot of stuff, but my smoothie goes on autopilot now and I make sure I prep some of the dry ingredients all scooped into a cup the night before, that way I just dump it all into the blender in the morning. For the properties and benefits of these ingredients... well, let me just say it's all good for you! Unless you're wheat intolerant, but then u can add something else to substitute the fiber. And need I say most of it is organic. ;)

Let me know what you think.

No comments:

Post a Comment