Friday 22 June 2012

BREAKFAST GLORY



20120622-093233.jpg
Breakfast - the most important meal of the day they say. And I say HECK YEAH! I love my breakfast. It really does set you up for the day. Not only physically but psychologically as well. If you have a healthy brekkie your mind will want to keep on the same healthy track you started the day off on.
Make sure to include all the macronutrients in your first meal of the day. Carbs from veg, protein from lean sources, and fats from healthy oils. Take a look at my brekkie (pic above) this morning. This plate of egg/eggwhite omelet pan fried in rapeseed oil, cottage cheese, mixed leave sallad and tomatoes, it will set me up for hours by firing up my metabolism with a steady blood sugar level, vitamins, minerals and is low in calorie. (Pref. organice produce.)
It doesn't have to be boring or bland. Find what tingles your taste buds and fits your morning schedule, but remember to always eat breakfast. Try my smoothie recipe if you're tight for time.
Now have a fantastic day and live life to its fullest! :))

No comments:

Post a Comment