Wednesday 20 June 2012

KILLING THE FAT MAN

The reason why you haven't seen any updates here these last few days like I promised, is because I went and got hurt before I even started. Putting my coat on. DOH! How frickin bad is that. POW! and something felt like it snapped in my back and I pulled a muscle so bad I had to go to the doctor to make sure my shoulder blade was still there. I mean, I couldn't even scratch my head when I had an itch. Yeah, so that's what I've been up to. Nursing my injury back to help.

Just watched a couple of episodes of "Killing The Fat Man" with Gary Roberts and his journey through Crossfit. Loving those videos! He's so frank, honest, and just funny! Check out episode 8 and you'll understand what I'm talking about. But watching them made my itch to workout even worse. But I got strict orders of a week's rest. ARGH! It's getting better though, which is a good sign. Maybe this will teach me some patience. hahaha! NOT!

Off to bed now so I can get up and go for a long walk tomorrow morning instead. Nite y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment