Wednesday 2 January 2013

DETOX AND LIVEFIT TRAINER

Since Big J moved in with me and I'm no longer the only human living in the flat anymore, I must say I have been struggling. Before, I could mind my own business, eat whatever I wanted however boring it could be, train whenever, sleep whenever, do whatever whenever. But as soon as another person lives with you that you actually care for, it becomes harder. And as a woman, I think we automatically feel this calling of taking care of our man, which shifts the focus from ourselves instead of trying to find a balance.

So, I have gone through a period of 5 months where I have strayed from my usual diet and training regime and finally I've had enough. Don't get me wrong, I've had a good time, I'm not gonna lie, but when the jeans are getting too tight that's when I have to set my foot down. Honestly, I am dead scared of going down the dangerous path of obesity again, which I know won't happen again, but the fear is there, in the back of my head.

Like so many other people after New Years, I am jumping on the detox bandwagon for 30 days. Unfortunately, I have been sick with fever and a throat infection, but I am back to writing my food journal and restricting calories as well as carbs. It's good to be back on track!

Next step is to chose a training program. I thought I might just go back to my old one I did with upper and lower body split supersets, together with my classes I instruct at the gym, but I had such good results last year doing the first 5 weeks of Jamie Eason's LiveFit Trainer that I'm gonna go back and finish it. This time, I will start in week 5 phase 2 and go from there.

But for now, lots of tea with lemon and honey. Gaaah!

Jamie Eason's Livefit Trainer
 

No comments:

Post a Comment