Monday 4 January 2010

ROCKING MUSCLES


I love muscles. I love the pure dedication of building them. I love the fight to keep them fit. It shines through that I care for my body enough to treat it good. I know my body only houses my spirit in life, and what a great host(!), but I might as well have the best if I can get it. And let's face it, who doesn't want to look good anyway...?!

Today was a rocking day! First day properly back at the gym after holidays and sickness, and I'm still weak, but man it felt awesome to get those muscles back into work. Eventhough they screamed out of pain, that's exactly what's going to make them stronger for next time. I can feel the fibre tears and can't wait for them to rebuild, becoming stronger and more toned.

Total exercise time today was 2.5 hours and burnt calories of 950. Love it!!! I ticked everything off my list except for the running. By the time I had done the Zumba, Body Pump and Body Combat, I was tired and it would've done no benefit in pushing my body even further.

Tomorrow, Step with Functional Training is on the agenda, and hopefully some Kettlebells. If not the latter, then defo running. Run like the wind!

No comments:

Post a Comment