Tuesday 5 January 2010

RUN FOR MY LIFE

 Another fitness fanatic, and competitor, who loves to run - Linda Fodor

Yet another busy exercise day... If I'm not sore tomorrow, then there something seriously wrong, or maybe right :), with my muscles. Tried the Step with Functional Training today for an hour, which was so much fun. Hard work! Then I got a spot at the Kettlebell class as well and did 30 minutes of that.
As I have been itching to do for a while now, I finally got to go for my run on the treadmill. Yay! I started off running at 11.5kph for a bit, but wanting to sprint, I ended up doing it at 17kph. A few good sprints and recovery sessions, jacking my heart rate up and down. Oh god, it felt soooo good!!! I was on such a high. I have truly missed my running! I only lasted for 20 minutes though as my muscles were completed depleted by this time, legs screaming, especially my quads after all the deep squatting. I can feel the soreness creeping in. Hopefully I'll be able to walk tomorrow... haha!

Total exercise today: almost 2 hours and 890 calories burnt! I think I'm worth a nice, tasty burrito for dinner tonight. Yum!

No comments:

Post a Comment