Monday 28 December 2009

BACK IN ACTION


Feels great to be back in action again. Had my first proper morning cardio session in the most basic and primal way with my pack... Murphy and I, that is. Haha! Cesar Millan would be proud of us! It was dead-slippery out on the roads and I am glad I didn't fall on my butt. My planned BRISK walk ended up being a moderate to slow pace, which is fine for being the first day back from sickness. Back at home after 60 minutes and I felt rejuvenated! It's amazing what a bit of fresh air and gloomy daylight does for ones well-being, all supplements put aside.

And yaaaay! Finally had a proper brekkie, big bowl of porridge with my own, home-made raspberry jam I made last week. I will post the recipe later coz it's a pure stroke of genius-ness I came up with... modest and all... hihi! :))

Now, gotta send out my CV to a few selected architect firms so that I can land myself an internship spot. My perfect job internship is out there for me and we're being aligned as we speak... yes, yes, YES!! Gotta believe it! Later, some more choreography repetitions... Hmm, what will it be today? Body Pump, Body Combat or Zumba...

No comments:

Post a Comment