Tuesday 8 December 2009

GIVE ME MEAT!


I am whiped! I really LOVE this new extra job as an instructor, but it comes with a lo-o-o-ot of training. After 2.5 hours of doing the routine over and over again, plus walking to and from the gym, then brisk evening walk with Murphy, I have consumed 1430 calories. Well guess what... my BMR (Basal Metabolic Rate) is 1440 kcal, which makes the equation crazy!

So, let's just say, when my body was screaming for red meat today, which I haven't eaten for weeks now, I succumbed and made a juicy Jeacline style, healthy burger. What you see on the picture is rye bread with mustard as dressing, loads of lettuce, tomato, 10% cheese and finally the burger, which is low-fat mince mixed with one egg, spices and wheat bran... just to literally beef it up in volume! Now, I am nicely content and think I will hit the sack together with my Shakti Mat. Aaaah bliss!

No comments:

Post a Comment