Thursday 10 December 2009

MORNING ROUTINE


This morning's porridge with orange, cinnamon and cardamom. Yum!

Amazing what an extra hour of sleep does! And yeah, it sucks getting up at 5-5:30am to go out for morning walk, but I still love my morning routine... especially the breakfast part! When I take the time, I like to sit down with a big bowl of porridge and just enjoy the morning stillness. Ground myself before the day starts.

This morning in particular I feel such a zest for life. I know it's going to be a great day! And I know everything will be ok. All trials and tribulations in my life will eventually settle. It's just a matter of time...

Here's what's in my morning porridge:
  • Fiber Oats
  • Wheat Bran
  • Crushed Flax seeds
  • Pumpkin or Sunflower seeds
  • Raisins
  • Psyllium Husks
If you need extra protein, you can add egg whites or protein powder to your porridge.

No comments:

Post a Comment