Thursday 10 December 2009

BODY PUMP WEEKEND


Tomorrow is the start of my Body Pump training... 3 days of gruelling muscle beatings and gazillion repetitions of loads of different exercises such as weighted squats, deadlifts, military presses... the list goes on! Yep, it's going to be BRUTAL! I'm as usual a bit scared, but with excited anticipation. Someone who knows me really well thinks for sure I am actually looking forward to this weekend. It's a bit like pleasure and pain, innit?! :) I suppose it is. I'm going to be challenged and pushed to the brink, and when I think I'm gonna give up, I'll still manage to keep going. And this is what boosts a person's self-confidence. When you think you can't handle anymore, there's still juice left within you to pull it off, right to the end. I love that kind of challenge in life! Bring it on!

No comments:

Post a Comment