Thursday 3 December 2009

FAITH IN HEALING


Sometimes in life, you get thrown a curve ball. You see it coming at you in slow motion with spinning threads, you don't know how to deal with it, which way it's going to land, whether you should hit it, bunt it or let it go past. We make choices in life, but sometimes life makes the choice for you. You might not predict or have any power over the situation, but you sure have power over how you DEAL with the situation at hand.

I'm going through some difficult times right now, through a person who's very close to me. Somehow I'm sad about it. Lots of questions running through my mind. Why did it happen to her? Why now? What is the message? On the other hand, I am trying to be a trooper, keeping the spirit up and carry this for her. In troubled times, wouldn't we all do that for the people we love? And what's carrying me through this is FAITH. Faith in goodness. Faith in miracles. Faith in healing powers!

No comments:

Post a Comment