Monday 16 January 2012

JAMIE EASON 12-WEEK PLAN

Jamie Eason


Last Monday I started a new workout plan in pursuit of pushing my body to the next level. Since I lost all my overweight pounds, I have kept my weight at a steady level for about 2 years and I have slowly been trying to build more and more muscle. But this time I really want to try to get ripped and lose those last vanity pounds. Have no idea if I can, but I want to try.

One of the persons I admire in the fitness industry is Jamie Eason and I look to her for inspiration, recipes and tips. I stumbled over her LiveFit 12-week Trainer Plan on bodybuilding.com and thought I'd give it a go. I already have a healthy diet so it's not so much my food that needs tweeking, besides the fact that I'm now adding more carbs to my meals, but it's more my strength training regime that has been changed. Being a Fitness Instructor on the side doesn't make it easy for me NOT to have cardio the first 4 weeks, so unfortunately that is something I have to deviate from in the plan.

Here's my workout results for today, Chest and Triceps:

20120116-125527.jpgIt's going to be interesting to see how my strength and body develops over the 12 weeks. Very interesting! Hope you'll enjoy the journey as well.

5 comments:

  1. You rock sister!! Good luck with your new goal, I am sure you will rock the shit out of that too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks sista'! I will do my very best! Wanna join me?! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. *Sipping on my Margarita*

    ReplyDelete