Tuesday 17 January 2012

NOT MY BEST FORM

Eventhough I got 8 hours of sleep, I wasn't in my best form this morning at the gym. Usually, I feel strong and get a surge of energy. I suspect my mental down swing is probably playing a big part in me feeling physically weak as well. Since my wonderful job assignment is now finished, I'm looking for work. Again. Because of seperate accommodations, I'm back to living in the flat without my man. Again. And as a result my economy will soon be in the gutter. Again. On the positive side though, at least I have a home I love, food on the table and clothes to keep me warm. And I know everything will sort itself out soon. Again.

Here's my workout from today, back and biceps:

20120117-140733.jpg

Considering I was feeling weak, I think I did pretty good. Next week will be even better. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment