Thursday 26 January 2012

THE NANNY

Lordy lord what a day I had! Being a full-time parent is never to be underestimated ever again. Complete and utter focus 100% of the time, but at the same time be sure to make the child feel independent as well... Where to draw the boundaries? Beats me, all I say is that I pretty much had a little angel to baby-sit today, and still, I am mentally drained. I'm sure it gets better once you know what the child is capable of doing and not doing, but heck, I defo had a full-time job today. Any laundry done today? Nope! Dishes? Some of them. Household chores ticked off the list? Are you frickin kidding me?! I was minding the child! Workout done? Heck yeah! :)

I remember being a nanny in my young days... Oh, so vaguely now. Haha!

No comments:

Post a Comment