Wednesday 18 January 2012

STRONG SEXY LEGS

Felt so strong at the gym today! I could easily have done heavier and more, but then I usually injure myself coz I slap too much weight on too soon. Really missing doing deadlifts though. Hope the LiveFit plan I'm on introduces them into the workout schedule soon, otherwise I'll do it myself.

But it felt good to feel so much stronger today from yesterday. Felt much stronger mentally so it definitely goes hand in hand. Got some superb words of wisdom from my amazing man this morning before my workout and it seems like they just clicked right into place in my brain and completely empowered me. Fantastic how carefully chosen words can change the way you think and therefore also change the way you feel. Love it!

Here's my workout for today, legs and calves:

20120118-120259.jpgBring on those strong, sexy legs and buttocks! And calves to endure my Jump rope classes!

No comments:

Post a Comment